2000 square feet in a residential/commercial space and wheelchair accessible
- 36" x 60" American French Press (intaglio)
- 33” x 60” Wright Press (combination intaglio and lithography)
- Non-toxic photoetch
- Photo zinc & copper etching
- Two exposure units for photo platemaking
- Hot plate: 26” x 36”
- Acid tank: 44” x 60”
- Full range of rollers in all sizes and diameters (gelatin and leather)
- Epson permanent pigment digital prints
- Epson Printers: Stylus Photo 2000P, Stylus Pro 7600
- Printmaking paper available for sale.
- Photo polymer plates sold and cut.
- copper and zinc intaglio etching
- photo polymer non-toxic etching
- non-toxic paper lithography
- photo zinc and copper etching
Projects are quoted on request as costs vary according to edition size, print size and complexity
A deposit of 50% is required to schedule printing days. Changes or cancellations require three days advance notice for refund.
Platemaking/Production printing (intaglio,relief, lithography and digital imaging) is done by shop printers.
- Set up fee: $65 per hr
- Platemaking/proofing: $65 per hr
- Consulting: $65 per hr
- Documentation: $75 per hr
- Photo etching plate creation: $135
- Digital Imaging and proofing: $65 per hr
Intaglio, Relief and Lithography Rental Fees
• Facilities only: $120 per 8 hr day
• Assistant/collaboration: $350 per 8 hr day
• One artist, facilities only: $120 - 8 hr day
• Assistance/collaborator: $365 - 8 hr day
Each additional artist: $65
• Introductory Monoprint instruction and assistance: $365 per 8 hr day
• Volume Discount: One artist, facilities only: $100 per day with 4 days rental in 30 day period
2 or more artists, facilities only: add $60 per artist
Plate making and Digital printing
Photo-etching Zinc, steel, copper or nontoxic water-etched polymer plates and film up to 20" x 24", exposed, developed, etched and state proofed ~ $125 per plate plus material cost.
Digital Up to 24" wide and unlimited length, call for quotes. Proofing sessions: $65 per session
Canvas and various standard archival papers are available.